|The Floating Sword|
|Original Airdate||April 27, 2013|
"Series End/ None"
Amanda struggles to accept the results of her career test. The ninjas learn how Kagema got his scar. When Kagema and Mike's grandfather were younger Kagema tried to obtain the sword. Mike's grandpa told him he wasn't qualified too. They fight over the sword and run into a wall. Kagema becomes angry when he gets a scar and vows to seen revenge on Mike's grandpa. He then throws a mon toward Mike's grandfather and leaves. Cousin Connor returns as a spy and learns that the Kata is the key to finding the floating sword. He then tries to get the floating sword but the ninjas get it first. Mike and Conor fight over the blade and Mike gives Connor a scar like Kagema's. Kagema is defeated when Mike uses a power to make Kagema fly backwards.The ninjas take the sword. Hologramps returns and says they can keep the sword and will need it for training. At the end of the episode Amanda shows strong signs of liking Mike by staring and smiling at him after he says he saved her because he didn't want to lose her. At the end of the episode Mike is then kidnapped by Kagema. 
- This is the season finale of Season 2.
- As of May 7, 2013, it was confirmed that Supah Ninjas would not return for a third season, which means that "The Floating Sword" is the series finale as well.
- This episode proves that Amanda likes Mike.
- Owen is a big fan of Mikanda.
- Connor returns and makes his final appearance in this episode.
- Mike and Amanda start dating.